How does ProvisionalBuilder™ work?
The PPA is completed through a five-step process:
- Capture an overview of the invention. Enter text into the “title,” “background of the invention,” “summary of the preferred embodiments,” and “advantages of the preferred embodiments” fields. For these fields, the software shows you sample patents so you can imitate their wording if relevant to your invention.
- Capture drawings and generate detailed descriptions for each drawing.
- Fill out the PPA cover sheet.
- Run a diagnostic on your application text.
- Review and file your PPA.