Is there any provision for early examination?

Applications are generally examined in the order they are filed. However, you can petition to accelerate on the basis of inventor age, or payment of a prescribed fee for acceleration. You can also accelerate if you have a positive PCT search report.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons