How can I apply for a patent?

A patent application can be filed with the US Patent Office either with complete specification or with provisional specification along with government fee. In case the application is filed as a provisional application, a utility application conversion with a complete specification must be filed within 12 months from the date of filing of the provisional application. There is no extension of time for the Provisional to Utility application conversion. Trusty Patent helps inventors to apply for provisional and non-provisional utility patent easily and accurately.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons